[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-tr] Issues with translation

Jörn Gutzeit j.gutzeit at umwelt-it.de
Wed Mar 30 08:09:45 PDT 2022

Hi Harrissou,

I haven't replied yet, so thank you very much for your detailed answers!

Some things were new to me and will help us in our work. But it has also
become clear that the causes of problems can be very different and that
the best way is to report them or ask for help.

It has also become clear that more support is needed, not only with
translations, but also with english documentation ...

I hope to be able to come to the Contributor Meeting in
's-Hertogenbosch, when it takes place. Documentation is supposed to be a
topic there and improvements can be discussed.

Greetings,
Jörn