[Qgis-community-team] Help plugin creation

Bourcet Tom bourcettom39 at hotmail.fr
Thu Apr 13 01:48:39 PDT 2023

Hello,

My name is Tom, I am french and I’m trying to creat a plugin. I did it with plugin Builder 3 and Qt Designer. Now I have to add some code to creat the function that I need :

  *   Fill 3 «Line Edit» with some attributes when I click on a point
  *   Create 3 filters with scrolling list (with the attributes) to filter the points

However, I don’t know how to do that, I’m not very good with Python and I don’t find the functions to link the project qgis to the plugin.
Can you help me ?
Thank you very much

Tom

Envoyé à partir de Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows