[Qgis-community-team] Hi

Quinton Christie quinton at quilke.com
Sun Feb 26 11:10:00 PST 2023

Love and Peace to you all.
I have just one question, but I expect the answer/s to be diverse. I just
have that feeling. I am using a HP EliteBook 840 G7 Notebook PC, and I have
Qgis 3.10.14-A Coruña installed on my laptop, running MX Linux.
I have the GPS (centre), and measurement (radius, diameter, circumference),
and references for a circle I need to draw on the globe/earth map. I need
to enter this data into Qgis so I can get the list of towns/cities which
intersect or nearly intersect the outside of the circumference.
*Question;*
Is this possible, and how do I feed my program this info? I am new to GIS &
not very tech savvy.
I hope someone can help me.
Thank you for your valuable time, love and prayers.
Quinton Christie
Cape Town
South Africa
+27739554185