[Qgis-developer] Fixes for GRASS edit

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 09:29:38 EDT 2006

Hi all,

as I have found out with Tim and Radim, in current SVN HEAD there are
still some problems remaining when using GRASS edit tools. They has
been introduced with my changes in map canvas architecture. I think
the only good resolution for these issues is to do some changes in
grass plugin, which means that several new classes for edit tools will
be created in this plugin (no changes for map canvas core).

I know that we'll already in feature freeze which generaly means no
"bigger" changes allowed, however I think these changes are needed.
These changes should not take a longer time - I think of just several
hours of work. So if noone objects, I will start with it.

Bye
Martin