[Qgis-developer] [ qgis-Bugs-1407562 ] GRASS Digit: attribute window moves around not asked to

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Apr 3 16:20:27 EDT 2006

Maciek Sieczka wrote:

>> Sorry but I can't access my bug reports to continue discussion within
>> the tracker for an error I described in my other email. Until it is
>> fixed I'll just continue on the list CCing you.

Hi Maciek,

I grabbed all reports you submitted on teh SF.net tracker that are still
open.
Here you have them all:

http://mateusz.loskot.net/chwila/sieczka-bugs/

I hope it will help you to find youself in this new situation and you
will be able to use Trac fast. I'd encourage you to not to drop your
determination of the Great Polish QGIS Tester.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Łoskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net