[Qgis-developer] Grass rasters render into square in corner

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Apr 6 15:04:30 EDT 2006

Hi Radim & Martin

Im still using grass 6.0:

ii  grass                                  6.0.1-1ubuntu1
         Geographic Resources Analysis Support System
ii  libgdal1-grass                         1.2.6-1build1
         GRASS extension for the Geospatial Data Abst
ii  libgrass                               6.0.1-1ubuntu1
         GRASS GIS development libraries
ii  libgrass-dev                           6.0.1-1ubuntu1
         GRASS GIS library development files

As I prefer not to use deps except from apt. I remember Radim saying
there was some requirement to have 6.1? Some time ago I encountered
this issue where grass rasters were rendered only to the corner of the
screen:

http://linux-gis.co.uk/html_old/grass_corner_render.jpg

Pressing refresh resolved this issue :

http://linux-gis.co.uk/html_old/grass_corner_render1.jpg

Is this to do with my grass being too old or is there some other issue
at play here?

Tim Sutton

Skype: timlinux
MSN: tim_bdworld at msn.com