[Qgis-developer] French translation of qgis

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Apr 7 09:52:29 EDT 2006

Hi Pascal

I have committed the TS file. You need to run ./update_ts_files.sh in
the root of the QGIS source directory to update all the translatable
tokens. Also note that there may be some small cahnges to strings
before final release so small changes may be needed in the future.

Many thanks for your help!

Regards

Tim

--