[Qgis-developer] Re: projection issue of dgn map

nitin quick quick.nitin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 08:47:29 EDT 2006

hello everyone,
this is in continuation to my previous mail,
with the command 'ogrinfo --formats' ihave got following output

Loaded OGR Format Drivers:
  -> "ESRI Shapefile" (read/write)
  -> "UK .NTF" (readonly)
  -> "SDTS" (readonly)
  -> "TIGER" (read/write)
  -> "S57" (read/write)
  -> "MapInfo File" (read/write)
  -> "DGN" (read/write)
  -> "VRT" (readonly)
  -> "AVCBin" (readonly)
  -> "REC" (readonly)
  -> "Memory" (read/write)
  -> "CSV" (read/write)
  -> "GML" (read/write)
  -> "ODBC" (read/write)
  -> "PostgreSQL" (read/write)

Now it shows we could read/write on dgn files.
It means that sth is not correct with installation or map is not perfect??
I am struggling with this issue now for some time now?
kindly anyone will put some light on it?

regards
quickNitin