[Qgis-developer] [FOSS4G2006] QGIS Screencasts CD Proposal

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sun Aug 6 13:17:12 EDT 2006

Luca Casagrande wrote:
> Nice idea!
> I can customize a livecd with a DE like XFCE (or anything you want, but this
> is fastest on livecd and Thunar it's so cool ;) ) and QGIS with sample data.

Luca,

That would be nice!

> Then we can create an html page with the link of all the Screencast, and open
> it in firefox as soon as the livecd had loaded.

Yes, that's my idea too to provide users with HTML page aggregating all
screencasts, also categorized in some way.

Call for QGIS Screencasts!

I'd like to call anyone - users and developers - who could record
screencast (one or more) to give a note. Thanks in advance!

Best regards
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net