[Qgis-developer] Howto make icons

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Aug 27 08:54:40 EDT 2006

Hi Radim

I have a template in SVN under qgis/images/themes/default/
icon_template22x22.xcf

There are various layers in there that may be useful. I often grab
crystal icons as a basis to start making a new icon with too.

If you need any help, let me know I can whip some icons up for you....

Regards

Tim

On 27/08/2006, at 04:27, Radim Blazek wrote:

> Hi,
> can you give me some hints how to create new icons?
> Which application do you use for making icons on Linux?
> How to make them? Vector pictures converted to rasters?
>
> Thanks
> Radim

Tim Sutton
tim at linfiniti.com