[Qgis-developer] Introduction to Design Patterns in C++ with Qt 4

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Aug 29 07:18:45 EDT 2006

Hi Mateusz

Thanks for this link! I´d be interested to get a copy, but there isnt
much info on the site - it would be nice to see a sample chapter to
get a feel for the writing style...

Its funny to see Bruce Peren´s name on a book about Qt4 since he cause
all that stink about only promoting gnome (and thus gtk) over kde for
Debian Common Core Alliance (which thankfully seems to faded into dust
now....).

Also I dont know if its been mentioned on this list but C++ GUI
Programming with Qt 4 (Paperback) by Jasmin Blanchette, Mark
Summerfield was recently announced too. Its available in German too
and possibly other languages.

http://www.amazon.com/C%2b%2b-GUI-Programming-Qt/dp/0131872494/ref=pd_sxp_grid_pt_0_0/104-7072469-1535110?ie=UTF8

Regards

Tim