[Qgis-developer] Introduction to Design Patterns in C++ with Qt 4

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Tue Aug 29 08:01:15 EDT 2006

Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> Tim Sutton wrote:
>> Hi Mateusz
>>
>> Thanks for this link! I´d be interested to get a copy, but there isnt
>> much info on the site - it would be nice to see a sample chapter to
>> get a feel for the writing style...
>
> Yes, there is sample of CHAPTER 9 - QObject, on the Informit IT website:
>
> http://www.informit.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=0131879057&rl=1#info2

By the way, for those who are not convinced to read this chapter.
This chapter explains Composite Pattern based on QObject-based
types. I memorize there were some discussion a few months ago about map
composer/printing stuff and its design.
The Composite Pattern fits that problem pretty well.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net