[Qgis-developer] Composer: Labels/rasters are not exported to SVG

Gavin Macaulay gavin at macaulay.co.nz
Wed Aug 30 17:36:45 EDT 2006

Stephan,

Those problems with the svg export from qgis are caused by bugs and
unimplemented features in the Qt4 code that qgis uses when exporting to
svg. I recently tried to work-around some of them, particularly the lack
of text labels, but had no success.

Currently, the users expectation of svg export is higher than we can
provide. I am planning on adding something to qgis to make people aware
of this until qt4 does svg better.

Regards

Gavin