[Qgis-developer] Qgis 0.8.0 packages needed

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Dec 30 00:43:34 EST 2006

On Dec 29, 2006, at 11:29 PM, Tom Elwertowski wrote:

> Gary Sherman wrote:
>> If you want to package for a particular distribution or platform,
>> please announce that on the list.
>
> I will do the Mac OS X drag-and-drop distribution with dependencies
> included.

And I'll have a Mac OS X universal based on my frameworks, on my
site.  Grab it or link it as you prefer.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in
a bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy