[Qgis-developer] Qgis 0.8.0 packages needed

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Sat Dec 30 11:26:01 EST 2006

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 11:20:29 +0100
Otto Dassau <otto.dassau at gmx.de> wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 10:34:38 +0100
> Niccolo Rigacci <qgis at rigacci.org> wrote:
>
> > > Version 0.8.0 has been tagged/branched in subversion and the source
> > > release is available at http://download.qgis.org. We now need
> > > packages for various platforms.
> >
> > I will package for Debian Testing (Etch) i386 in a day or two.
>
> I will package for SuSE 10.2

you can find the QGIS 0.8.0 packages for SuSE 10.2 here:

http://www.nature-consult.de/software/suse/10.2/
http://www.nature-consult.de/software/suse/10.2/SRPM/

BTW: I guess, there is a test for python 2.5 missing, which is used in SuSE
10.2. So I am not sure, wether python is included or not because it is just
checked empty:

checking for python build information...
checking for python2.4... no
checking for python2.3... no
checking for python2.2... no
checking for python2.1... no
checking for python... python
checking for main in -lpython... no
checking python/Python.h usability... yes
checking python/Python.h presence... yes
checking for python/Python.h... yes
./configure: line 20786: locate: command not found
  results of the Python check:
    Binary:      python
    Library:     no
    Include Dir: no