[Qgis-developer] pgs plugin error

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Dec 30 14:37:42 EST 2006

On Dec 30, 2006, at 7:55 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> Hi all.
> Just compiled 0.8 (r6355), and apparently the gps plugin does not get
> compiled:
> qgis
> Failed to load /usr/lib/qgis/gpsimporterplugin.so
> Reason: QLibrary::load_sys: Cannot load
> /usr/lib/qgis/gpsimporterplugin.so
> (/usr/lib/qgis/libgpsimporterplugin.so: cannot open shared object
> file:
> No such file or directory)
> Any hint?
> All the best.

I just noticed that the qgsgps_plugin.qrc.cpp source is missing.
That could cause make to fail to link the plugin.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in
a bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy