[Qgis-developer] Translators Past Present and Future

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Jul 31 23:35:28 EDT 2006

Hi

If you are a translator for QGIS we would like to acknowledge you in
the about box in QGIS. To do that we need to get an up to date list
of everyone who has contributed translations for QGIS.

http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/TranslatorsCorner

I have started the above wiki page, and it would be really great if
all translators could add (or update out of date info) themselves
there with an email address (in mangled form if you like e.g. tim
[dontspamme at] linfiniti.com. Your name will also be included in the
AUTHORS file that shups with the source code of  QGIS.

Having a central list will allow new translators to collaborate more
easily with existing translation efforts.

Many thanks for all the hard (and often unacknowledged work done by
the translators!)

Regards

Tim Sutton
tim at linfiniti.com