[Qgis-developer] delimited text layer output

nitin quick quick.nitin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 01:56:11 EDT 2006

hello developers,
Currently i am trying to make use of Delimited text layer plugin on qgis
version0.7.9 installed on FC4.
As a sample file i have a file with simple text like

x,y
10,10
20,20
30,30

parsing is done with , and xfield and yfield gets settled.
Layer is added to lagend and extents etc. i can see  on canvas. But layer
points are no visible. Also While changing symbol or to unique legend it seg
faults with many outputs of " Warning: we support only tiny ".
As i was studying its code i found addVectorLayer() is passed "delimited" as
layer type. I couldn't find out where that "delimited to ogr" conversion is
taking place.

regards
nitin quick