Fwd: [Qgis-developer] Unrecognized grass raster layer

cumulonimbusv at netscape.net cumulonimbusv at netscape.net
Tue Jun 6 21:28:36 EDT 2006

 Hi,

Thanks for answering. Isn't there an easy way to install gdal-grass without compiling manually? I am not used to that. I usually use the apt-get Debian command or the Synaptic utility. There seems to be some gdal utilities installed on my HD, but probably not Grass oriented. I tried r.out.gdal within Grass, but I got: "Grass plugin for gdal is missing".

Please help.

Thanks.

Paul