[Qgis-developer] Mac QCursor Problem

Tom Elwertowski telwertowski at comcast.net
Wed Jun 7 02:12:18 EDT 2006

Hello Mac users,

Does anyone who has built QGIS with Qt4 on a Mac see custom cursors for
Identify, ZoomIn and ZoomOut? I see the default arrow cursor whenever
QGIS tries to use a cursor based upon a XPM QPixmap.

I submitted a bug to Trolltech and they responded that it works for
them. They sent me the example that works for them and it doesn't work
for me.

The next step is to figure out if the bug is specific to my hardware
configuration or is somehow related to how I build Qt. Thus, I'd like to
know if anyone building QGIS on a Mac is seeing custom cursors where I
am not. I do see the Pan hand but that is created as a QBitmap rather
than a QPixmap.

Thanks for any info,
Tom