[Qgis-developer] Grids and Graidents for Raster Layers

Jeremy Fergason jeremy_fergason at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 18:32:17 EDT 2006

Hey all,

  I've been playing with the 0.8 preview release and maybe I just missed it but there does not ssem to be support for rendering rasters with a user defined gradient and there also does not seem to be some sort of Grid that can be autmatically overlayed on the map, instead there just seems to be the graticule generator which is kind of tedious.

  Maybe I'm just missing something, if I am if somebody would let me know that would be great.  If not I'd be happy to implement these features.  Let me know!

  Thanks,

  Jeremy Fergason