[Qgis-developer] Latest features ready to commit - which branch?

Gavin Macaulay gavin at macaulay.co.nz
Wed Jun 28 04:30:29 EDT 2006

Hi,

> The question is what is for 0.8 and what is for >0.8. Maybe i'm to
> closed-minded with respect to 0.8 release?
> It would be good if we could have some comments from other developers.

I'm in favour of fixing the exiting bugs in qgis and getting 0.8 done,
then moving on with what I'd call enhancements.

I think that we have a fairly large community of people who are waiting
for 0.8 to come out - shown by the regular number of people writing to the
mailing lists with queries and problems with the 0.7 series, and the
sooner we can get something for them to move to, the better.

Regards

Gavin