[Qgis-developer] General questions & multiple map canvases

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue May 9 06:15:36 EDT 2006

Hi

On 5/9/06, Radim Blazek <radim.blazek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> what about stable release? Don you want to skip 0.8?
> Could we leave this until 0.8 release? I know that debugging
> is boring but there is no other way.

Martin has an assignment to hand in for his university course based on
the work he is doing, so if he waits for 0.8 to be released he will
not be able to hand in on time. He is doing all his work in  a branch
so no problem about it affecting 0.8 trunk at this stage. I think it
is good to  give him whatever feedback we can even if we cant
participate in the coding effort for the work he is doing. If we do
this, when  0.8 goes out and he is able to merge, we will least be
familiar with and happy with the design of the work he is carrying out
now.

Tim Sutton

Skype: timlinux
MSN: tim_bdworld at msn.com