[Qgis-developer] RE:Windows build, help wanted

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Nov 7 12:17:14 EST 2006

Hi

>From my very limited knowledge of GRASS I would say the most likely to
affect us would be the PNG driver problem - but even that I think wont
affect all users. I would suggest we stick what you have into the
msys.zip in the mean time and continue on with getting the rest of
QGIS working and then come back to this (perhaps a cvs update in the
future will resolve it anyway?).

Id like to get the preview3 out in the next week or so so with GRASS
in place and pg from the ftp site we should be able to move past those
issues and see what if any other things we need to resolve in order to
make a useable installer....

Nice going!

Regards

Tim

On 11/7/06, godofredo contreras <frdcn at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I had a little more luck, I just built grass from cvs and there are less
> errors than with release version. I hope none of them affect qgis. Does
> anyone knows what part of grass qgis uses and if the errors below affect in
> some way to qgis?

> GRASS GIS compilation log
> -------------------------
> Started compilation: Tue Nov  7 16:27:56 GMT 2006
> --
> Errors in:
> /src/grass-6.3/display/drivers/PNG
> /src/grass-6.3/imagery/i.class
> /src/grass-6.3/imagery/i.ortho.photo/photo.2image
> /src/grass-6.3/imagery/i.ortho.photo/photo.2target
> /src/grass-6.3/imagery/i.points
> /src/grass-6.3/imagery/i.vpoints
> --
> Finished compilation: Tue Nov  7 16:59:20 GMT 2006
> (In case of errors please change into the directory with error and run
> 'make'

> Regards Freddy

>  Add a Yahoo! contact to Windows Live Messenger for a chance to win a free
> trip!

Tim Sutton

Home Page: http://linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux