[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] display multiband raster files in qgis

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 05:58:21 EST 2006

Hi,
the problem is that somebody changed
  myRasterBandStats.bandName=QString::number(i) + " : " + myColorQString;
  myRasterBandStats.bandName = myColorQString ;
and  because
    QString myColorQString =
           GDALGetColorInterpretationName(
                     myGdalBand->GetColorInterpretation());
all bands has the same name.
Anybody remember why the change was done (it was before SVN)
and if there is any reason for it? I am going to revert it back to
use also the band number.

Radim