[Qgis-developer] Your opinions on the sponsored developer programme

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Nov 9 12:46:37 EST 2006

Hi All

Well its been an interesting few weeks with the launch of our
sponsored developer programme. You can see a nice pie chart showing
where all the money has come rolling in from here:

http://qgis.org/content/view/131/105/

In the around 2 weeks since we started the sponsorship drive we have
already received $1152 in donations.

I've set up a poll on the QGIS home page and would be greatful if
existing QGIS contributors and users could take a moment to express
your views on the sponsored developer programme.

Best regards

--
Tim Sutton

Home Page: http://linfiniti.com