[Qgis-developer] Debian files for svn Qgis?

Niccolo Rigacci qgis at rigacci.org
Fri Nov 17 03:56:33 EST 2006

> Many thanks for this! One thing - the wfs I dont think is going to be
> part of 0.8 so we should apply that change only after 0.8 goes out.

The wfs source code will not be part of 0.8 tarball?

I tested just an "hello world" wfs example and it worked. I think
that compiling the plugin in the package, will let users to know
that wfs exists and test the basic.

Very few people compile from sources just to try a new feature.
If the plugin is instable, we can just write it in the README.

--
Niccolo Rigacci
Firenze - Italy

Iraq, missione di pace: 47159 morti - www.iraqbodycount.net