[Qgis-developer] re: QGIS debug version on windows

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 07:17:23 EST 2006

Erm, tried it now again with updated SVN without my hack (LIBS += ...)
and with settings.pro still set to CONFIG += release and now also
debug version of qgis.exe builds correctly - without the need to use
CONFIG +=...

I'm a bit confused with this - looking at recent commits by Tim I see
that he's been altering only providers and plugins project files, thus
I don't understand why does linking qgisapp work now :-)

Any ideas?

Martin