[Qgis-developer] GRASS gdal-grass driver under windows

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 10:45:20 EST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com>
Date: Nov 30, 2006 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Gdal-dev] gdal_grass.dll
To: Radim Blazek <radim.blazek at gmail.com>
Cc: gdal-dev at lists.maptools.org

Radim Blazek wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Where should we place the gdal_grass.dll so that gdal can find it
> and register?

Radim,

Looking at the code, it would appear that you can out plugins in a
gdalplugins subdirectory of whatever directory the current executable
comes from.  If you want to put it somewhere else, you will need to
define the GDAL_DRIVER_PATH environment variable or config variable
to point to the directory to be searched.

Best regards,