[Qgis-developer] --with-wfs switch

humarco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Sun Oct 1 06:37:41 EDT 2006

Dear qgis developers and users,

I commited a --with-wfs switch to the autobuild system to compile the wfs
client. So if I use ./autogen.sh ..... --with-wfs, the wfs provider and
plugin are built on my system. However, I suppose that this may not hold true
for all other systems (especially as I am not used to the auto* tools). Write
to the list if you have troubles because of this commit and I'll try to
resolve it asap.
Also note that the wfs provider/plugin will not be included in 0.8 binary
release because of its unstable state.

cheers,
Marco