[Qgis-developer] segmentation fault in plugin using zoom tool

nitin quick quick.nitin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 01:17:31 EDT 2006

sir,
what i think developers like me will be intrested in some tutorial
which will let mark on map.

For example currently for adding anything over a map i had create a
new shapefile later which i had to delete since i intended only to
mark some positions on map for some time. which later i may want to
save as a overlay over map .Also this new shape layer creation donot
allow me to delete any element. There is no such tool available.
This will be very helpful for people which are monitoring something
over a region and want to  make some decision over them. For example i
am monitoring a region and want to mark position of tiger noticed in
that area.
And also ,just  a passing thougght , how different symbols can be
added for them.

Currently i am in process of making a plugin which will do so but as i
can see it is unefficient since i had to copy a lot of data( because
tool gets deleted everytime.).

i am eagerly waiting now for such tutorial

regards
quickNitin