[Qgis-developer] problem compiling with qmake and visual studio 2005

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 13:06:15 EDT 2006

On 10/13/06, godofredo contreras <frdcn at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi:
>     I has been working on compiling qgis in windows using qmake and visual
> studio 2005, I made some changes to settings.pro to set all headers qgis
> needs. Everything works ok until, it tries to link with this error "LINK :
> fatal error LNK1181 : cannot open input file
> '..\..\..\temp\obj\o\win32\qgssearchstringlexer.obj". I set
> environment variables for bison and flex but qgssearchstringlexer.obj wasn´t
> generated. Also I tried changing core.pro and using YACCSOURCES=
> qgssearchstringparser.yy
> LEXSORCES=qgssearchstringlexer.ll
> but now I have compilation errors. Are there any other form to force
> creation of qgssearchstringlexer.obj using qmake.

Could you be more specific about the compilation errors? Do you have
yacc/bison and lex/flex installed and in path?

I know about a problem with unistd.h: generated file wanted to include
this file but it doesn't exist in MSVC. Workaround is to create empty
unistd.h in MSVC's include directory.

Martin