[Qgis-developer] Why the code in core depends of code code in gui

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Oct 20 18:17:21 EDT 2006

Hi

On 10/18/06, godofredo contreras <frdcn at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your replies, In future, which will be the compilation method
> for windows platform supported by  qgis team?. Windows developers do not
> like cover dependencies. It will be nice to provide a compilation
> environment with almost all requirements covered so that windows developers
> could easily start checking for bugs.

I (with help from others especially what_nick from irc) am doing
exactly this for windows. We will supply win developers with a msys
environment containing all dependencies and headers. Ill put an
announcement to the list but at the moment I only get some of the libs
to compile with qmake since I am struggling a lot with cyclical
dependencies in qmake.

Regards

Tim