[Qgis-developer] Why the code in core depends of code code in gui

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sat Oct 21 00:07:20 EDT 2006

Hi

At the moment I have core, composer, projectionselectorwidget and
almost gui compiling. Im checking the pro files in as I progress so
you are most welcome to send patches...though it may be better to wait
a few days and then help with testing and debuggin once I have the
initial qmake build in place...

Did you get teh msys environment what_nick made? Or what are you using
for the deps?

Regards

Tim