[Qgis-developer] customized colormap in raster layers??

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Oct 23 13:56:29 EDT 2006

Hi Félix

Whe you say 'mplement' do you mean in terms of submitting a code
patch? There are currently only two pseudocolour pallettes available
in current version of QGIS, though you should be able to add more
easily if you know a bit of C++. If you need some help let me know.
If you are thinking about having additional pallettes in a non
programming way, this is not et supported.

Regards
Tim

On 22/10/2006, at 12:47, Félix Manuel Córdoba Tuta wrote:

> How I can implement a customized colormap to a raster layer, like
> this:
>
> FallLeaves
>
> <image001.jpg>
>
> SummerMountains