[Qgis-developer] Qt version for preview2 windows?

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Oct 25 07:59:52 EDT 2006

Hi Marco

Have a look at my last couple of blog entries. Basically I have core
and gui building and some providers and plugins. The rest of the
plugins I hope to complete this week. Then the main task will be
getting grass support and postgres support completed. I will post
compete instructions for building and debugging under windows shortly
so hopefully others can pitch in.

Regards

Tim

On 24/10/2006, at 06:01, humarco wrote:

> Hi Gavin, Otto and Tim,
>
> Thanks for your help, I'll try it with 4.1 then.
> Tim: what is the status of a native mingw build? Sooner or later I
> will need
> to debug on windows too so I could install XP on my computer and
> give it a
> try.
>
> cheers,
> Marco
>
> Am Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2006 20:22 schrieb Gavin Macaulay:
>> Marco,
>>
>> Qt 4.1.0
>>
>> That information is given in the Help:About dialog box in qgis.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Gavin
>>
>> humarco wrote:
>>> Hi qgis-devs,
>>>
>>> Does anyone know which qt version was used to compile the
>>> preview2 for
>>> windows?
>>> I try to compile the code for the university project for windows and
>>> getting linker errors (most probably due to different qt versions).
>>>

>>> thanks,
>>> Marco

Tim Sutton

Home Page: http://linfiniti.com