[Qgis-developer] [POLL] STL vs. Qt containers

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 19:36:22 EDT 2006

Hi again,

it seems that there are different opinions on which containers to
prefer, thus I would like to do a poll about this.

Please vote as follows what containers should be used in QGIS code:
+2 ... use only Qt containers
+1 ... use Qt containers for public API, allowing STL containers elsewhere
 0 ... don't know / indifferent
-1 ... use STL containers for public API, allowing Qt containers elsewhere
-2 ... use only STL containers

(as public API I mean classes in core and gui libraries)

>From this poll I hope we will be able to create a coding standard for QGIS.

+1 for me.

Martin