[Qgis-developer] Call for applications - get paid to work on QGIS (short term)

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sat Oct 28 21:51:41 EDT 2006

Dear QGIS Developers

Some of you may have noticed Gary's notice to the user's list
announcing our sponsorship programme:

http://qgis.org/content/view/131/105/

We would like to hire someone to work on QGIS to help get 0.8 'out
the door'.  As stated in the announcement here:

http://qgis.org/content/view/132/106/

any current developer with SVN access or that has submitted patches
to QGIS may apply, including PSC members. In the case that a PSC
member applies for the work, they will need to recuse themselves from
the developer selection process. All non-applicant PSC members will
vote on which developer will win the contract.

The deadline for submissions is Sunday 5 November 2006, 23h59 GMT.

We really look forward to receiving your applications and hope that
this modest beginning will form the basis of a sustainable way to
keep momentum and quality in the QGIS project.

Best regards

Tim Sutton (on behalf of the Project Steering Committee)

Home Page: http://linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux
MSN: tim_bdworld at msn.com
Yahoo: tim_bdworld at yahoo.com