[Qgis-developer] [POLL] STL vs. Qt containers

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 09:39:52 EST 2006

On 10/29/06, Tim Sutton <tim at linfiniti.com> wrote:
> +1 For me - we should strive to make our api as consistent with Qt as
> possible - it will make it easy for users with Qt knowledge to get to grips
> with our code base.
>
> What abut deque etc that you currently use for canvas layers?

For this case QStringList I think is best suited.
In the refactoring branch I've dumped the usage of QgsMapLayerSet and
there's already overriden member QgsMapRender::setLayerSet(QStringList
layers) for convenience (added because I haven't managed yet to
convert between deque and python lists).

Martin