[Qgis-developer] Mac QCursor Not Working

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Sep 4 23:49:49 EDT 2006

I haven't rebuilt qgis in a while (I was thinking about it this
weekend).  SVN 7/29 + Qt 4.1.4 - my cursors are all OK (including ID
and Zoom in/out), both on PPC and Intel Mac 10.4.7.

I have Qt config'd with -release -universal -system-zlib -qt-sql-
sqlite -qt-sql-psql -qt-sql-mysql -qt-gif, if that helps.

On Sep 4, 2006, at 10:07 PM, Tom Elwertowski wrote:

> Hello Mac users,
>
> Does anyone who has built QGIS with Qt4 on a Mac see custom cursors
> for Identify, ZoomIn and ZoomOut? I see the default arrow cursor
> whenever QGIS tries to use a cursor based upon a XPM QPixmap.
>
> I submitted a bug to Trolltech and they responded that it works for
> them. They sent me the example that works for them and it doesn't
> work for me.
>
> The next step is to figure out if the bug is specific to my
> hardware configuration or is somehow related to how I build Qt.
> Thus, I'd like to know if anyone building QGIS on a Mac is seeing
> custom cursors where I am not. I do see the Pan hand but that is
> created as a QBitmap rather than a QPixmap.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Earth: "Mostly harmless"

- revised entry in the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy