[Qgis-developer] QGIS 0.8 Preview 2 Tagged

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Sep 12 20:48:58 EDT 2006

Hi

Just to let everyone know that 0.8 preview 2 has been tagged in svn.
(Sorry Gavin your r5821 just missed the cutoff - is that a problem?).

You can check out the tagged version using the following command:

svn co https://svn.qgis.org/repos/qgis/tags/Release-0_8-preview-2
qgis-0.8prev2

I am busy uploading the source tarball now.

If you prepare a binary package please drop me a note with a url
where I can retrieve it from and Ill put them all together on our
server.

Id like to prepare some stats to go with the preview release
announcement (number of bugs fixed etc) and any major snafus that
have been repaired, so if you have anything salient I should mention
please let me know.

Many thanks,

Tim Sutton

Home Page: http://linfiniti.com