[Qgis-developer] Re: hello,qgis

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Sep 13 00:33:50 EDT 2006

Hi

On 12/09/2006, at 21:37, lifei wrote:

> Hi ,Tim
>
>                  But I want to build the source files in the
> directory of  "  https://svn.qgis.org/repos/qgis/branches\start
> \qgis" .And I found the code of qt perhaps is  qt3?

You want to build the oldest possible version of qgis? Im sorry I
dont really understand what you are trying to do. Have a look on the
download page of http://qgis.org for details on checking out the
stable release (which uses qt3) or the development branch (which uses
qt4),

I hope that helps!

PS Please write via the qgis-devel mailing list since I cannot
guarantee a personal reply to all emails.

Many thanks

Regards

Tim

> thanks !
>
> lifei
>
> 2006/9/12, Tim Sutton <tim at linfiniti.com>:
> Hi
>

> On 12/09/2006, at 02:02, lifei wrote:
>
>> Dear timlinux,
>>
>>                     I want to do some work on qgis, and I get
>> subversion folder dir from QGIS website. I want to ask you a
>> question .
>> the qt file in branches\start\qgis  is qt3 ?
>>

> Code in the head of svn is all Qt4 based.
>
>> and if  I want to change to qt4 , should I convert it manually ?
>>

> No need - Its already Qt4 based
>

>> are there any description of dir of subversion ?
>>

> What kind of information are you looking for? If you scroll down
> this page a bit you will get some info on checking out stable vs
> release versions.
>

> http://qgis.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=65&Itemid=87
>
>> thanks
>>

> No Problem