[Qgis-developer] QGIS Preview Release 2

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Sep 13 08:49:09 EDT 2006

Hi

Many many thanks for this. Do you have the bandwidth for us just tell
people to add your repo to their sources list?

Can you provide the full entry for sources list needed to use your repository?

Any other special instructions we should give?

Do you have a way to track download numbers?

Best regards

Tim