[Qgis-developer] QGIS 0.8 preview 2 tarball available

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Sep 13 12:52:12 EDT 2006

A bit of a problem - I see a new target added to make
"qgssvnversion.h", which needs the 'svnversion' command.  I don't
have subversion installed, and noone should need it for downloading
tarballs of source (either premade, like the preview 2, or generating
one from the svn web interface).  The last svn tarball I downloaded
from the web interface, 2006-7-29 (after preview 1) doesn't have this
qgssvnversion.h target.

Am I stuck without installing subversion?  Can I disable it (and
remove it from the 2 source files I found it in)?  Or can I get a
premade qgssvnversion.h?

On Sep 12, 2006, at 11:29 PM, Tim Sutton wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have uploaded a svn export tarball for the tagged preview branch to:
>
> http://qgis.org/uploadfiles/qgis_Release-0_8-preview-2.tar.gz
>
> I will make an announcement on the site tomorrow and update it as
> binaries become available.
>
> Note if you are building binaries, please check your version of
> configure.in has the extra version set to 2 - I committed this
> after tagging.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Those people who most want to rule people are, ipso-facto, those
least suited to do it."

- A rule of the universe, from the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy