[Qgis-developer] QGIS 0.8 preview 2 tarball available

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Sep 13 17:32:49 EDT 2006

Actually, "qgssvnversion.h".  And I decided to go ahead and do that
already (or something with the same effect - removed qgssvnversion.h
from BUILT_SOURCES), build is moving along nicely.  I put the date of
the snapshot there.

thanks

On Sep 13, 2006, at 4:12 PM, Gavin Macaulay wrote:

> Willam & Pascal,
>
> Now there's a problem with svnversion that I didn't think about
> when I added it in! Yes, of course, we should setup the tarball so
> that it doesn't require the svnversion program. For the moment,
> make up a svnversion.h file with contents of:
>
> #define QGSSVNVERSION "anything_here"
>
> and also comment out the lines from ".PHONY : qgssvnversion.h" and
> below in the Makefile.am (all in the top qgis directory), and
> things should work fine. Someone (maybe me) will alter the
> Makefile.am so that it will cope without svnversion for future
> tarballs.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do
if you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer,
I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy