[Qgis-developer] Impressions from the FOSS4G2006 conference in Lausanne

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Sep 18 08:39:09 EDT 2006

Hi Marco

Thanks for the feedback - and for flying the flag for QGIS! If you
email me (or put on a ftp site somewhere) your materials I can put
them online. Alternatively you could add them to the new
http://blog.qgis.org site (just ask Gary to make you an account). The
blog site supports uploading pictures etc.

Regards

Tim