[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Ubuntu packages of 0.8pre2 now available

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Sep 19 23:20:10 EDT 2006

Hi

Most likely this should be possible - but as far as I know the
headers that get included are determined by no_dist clauses in the
Makefile.am's so if you wanted all the dev headers we'd need Steve's
expertise.

For those interested in making ubuntu packages for yourself Ive
forked the debian dir and you can check out a dapper friendly version
(doesnt require debiangis repos etc) like this:

svn co https://svn.qgis.org/repos/qgis/branches/ubuntu_dapper debian

Regards

Tim

MSN: tim_bdworld at msn.com