[Qgis-developer] how to move point

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 07:05:52 EDT 2006

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:53:25 +0900
"Byambaa Mendbayar" <mendbayar_b at mongol.net> wrote:

> Dear All
>
> I have one question for you? How can I modify (change) vector layer items in
> QGIS, I mean I want to move my point in QGIS using mouse!(drag and drop). Is
> it possible or not in current QGIS v.0.8?

Right now it's not possible, but the matter it's not with Qgis, but with GDAL/OGR.
If you build QGis with Gdal/Ogr 1.3.2, you can delete items.

Bye
Luca

--
"Chiunque pu_ simpatizzare col dolore di un amico, ma solo chi ha un animo nobile riesce a simpatizzare col successo di un amico (Oscar Wilde)"

LINUX User #411601
GENTOO-GIS Development Team
jabber: casagrande at jabber.linux.it