[Qgis-developer] qmake not found if qt is in default Troltech's dir

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Fri Sep 29 18:11:03 EDT 2006

Hi,

Trying to build current SVN with qt 4.1.4 built from source and
installed in it's defualt /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.1.4, I get an error
around the end of QGIS compilation:

./create_qm_files.sh: line 12: qmake: command not found
Creating qm files
./create_qm_files.sh: line 14: lrelease: command not found
Removing qmake project file
rm: nie można usunąć `qgis_qm.pro': No such file or directory

qmake and lrelease are there in the /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.1.4/bin
and I specified --with-qtdir=/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.1.4 for the
autogen.sh. Propably it fails to find the executables because it's
using some hardcoded path instead of the /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.1.4/bin.

I had to work it around by creating symlinks in /usr/local/bin.

Please correct this if possible.

Thanks.

Maciek