[Qgis-developer] Utilising QGraphicsScene in a first-class fashion for QgsMapCanvas

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Apr 11 02:25:59 EDT 2007

Hi Brendan,

This is very interesting. I have some questions:

What is your experience about performance and memory requirements of this
solution?

Am I right that the changes do not affect libqgis_core and libqgis_gui, only
the code on top of it?

 Could you make a .tgz available so that developers can test?

Regards,
Marco